QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE:
Many customers report, “We like this much better than what were using!”
• Quality is “Second to None” in the marketplace
• Performance is unsurpassed
Active Soft Pearls makes offerings by the competition obsolete!
• Completely new and different
• German engineering and innovation
Distributer price is as much as 32% lower than the market leader!
• Packed 4 per case
• End user cost is more than 50% lower
Soft Pearls and HBH are 100% biodegradable!
• MP is 95% biodegradable and HBH is 100%
• All major products are solvent free
• Packaging is completely recyclable
• Once the customer hears the story
— You have to prove it
— They’ve heard it all before
• Prove it with a demonstration!
• Ask for an opportunity to wash the hands of someone who is really dirty in their facility
— Bring in that person and let them be the one who shows the proof is in the washing.
• Once this is done, ask for a “Trial Installation Demo”
— Get the input from everyone, not just one person
— Let the employees get “buy in”
• A “Trial Installation Demo” accomplishes several things for them and for you.
• It allows them to get input from many employees and be assured that the people are happy with change
— People hate change and the decision maker must feel confident that it won’t “blow up in his face!”
• It gets you into the high traffic areas of the facility
— You can see the applications needed and be sure you are giving them the right product
— You can see what they are using now
— You can see areas for other sales
• Be sure to actually hang the dispenser in place, don’t just leave it for them to do
— It still won’t be done when you return unless you do it!
• Tape up the “Trial Survey” sheet next to the trial installation
• This is the critical step!!!!
— When the people mark the survey, “I like it better”, there can be no objection on the part of the decision maker
— This step guarantees the order!
Close the Order!
• Go back to the facility no later than 7 to 10 days.
— Longer will lower the impact of the “Trial Installation Demo”
• Before asking the decision maker, “How did the trial go?”
— First ask to go and get the “Trial Survey”
— Then, you will know how the trial went and so will the decision maker!
• Most of the time the people will have filled up the “I like it better” side of the survey
• Now, just ask for the order, there can be no argument!